I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
The administrator of personal data collected via the Services:
is Iron Yak sp. z oo with its seat: Henryka Sienkiewicza 4, 32-065 Krzeszowice, NIP: 513-026-82-35, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”, who is also the Service Provider.
II. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
After expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR). The data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – in connection with art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed as a result of profiling, provided that the user has given the appropriate consent.
- Personal data processed for marketing purposes covered by the consent declaration will be processed until the consent is revoked.
- If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing personal information is voluntary.
- Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees to it pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for designated, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes
- , substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
III. THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO OWN DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent in any at the moment without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 1, you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
IV. “COOKIES” FILES The website
- uses “cookies”. If the User does not change the browser settings, he agrees to their use.
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. The “cookies” files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The Website uses three types of “cookies”: “session”, “permanent” and “analytical”.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out (leaving the Website).
- “Persistent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the User.
- “Analytical” cookies enable better understanding of the User’s interaction in terms of the content of the Website and better organize its layout. “Analytical” “cookies” collect information about the way the User uses the Website, the type of page from which the User was redirected, and the number of visits and the duration of the User’s visit to the Website. This information does not record specific personal data of the User, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the Website.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of “cookies” to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
V. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- using the Website, several activities (e.g. using the form or using the login option, registering the User’s account, resetting the password to make an order) result in sending an e-mail. containing the information provided by the User and the User’s IP address and the signature of his browser as an aid in spam detection. E-mails are stored in the log and available to the Website Administrator.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS The
- administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed, appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction. .
- The service provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.